A Very Affordable Alternative to VoIP Solution For Small Scale Enterprise
Instead of repeating, we address the business problem of every client uniquely with
customized solutions. We leverage every latest technology and bring it within
the financial reach of clients. Our unique and transparent development, delivery,
and maintenance approaches set the business goals of our clients in motion.
You will feel confident about our services after reading the success stories of
our clients who have eliminated the time-consuming manual processes and
A Mississauga-based client who serves in the Canadian tourism industry approached us to employ a VoIP solution to streamline the business calling but they had limited budget. They had a very simple requirement - deploy an easy and affordable business calling system without making us shoulder the additional financial burden. Their strict budget couldn’t allow them to purchase a VoIP solution. So, we offered them the cloud-based Microsoft PBX.
Location: Mississauga, Canada
Service: Affordable VoIP
Objectives & Problem Statements
The business telephony solution should be as affordable as possible.
Users should be able to easily share screens, videos, and messages among teammates and external stakeholders.
Users should be able to make, receive, and transfer calls by using a laptop or a smartphone.
The business telephony solution should be connected to Office 365.
The Action Plan
- We understood the requirements of the client.
- We started looking for an affordable alternative to VoIP by keeping the budget of the client in mind.
- We came up with 3 VoIP solutions that justified the client’s needs.
- We made the client familiar with the benefits of each solution.
- We mutually decided to deploy Microsoft Cloud PBX as it is the most affordable and value-for-money business telephony solution.
- We took the backup of the client’s existing Office 365.
- We chose the calling plan and bought calling plan licences.
- We got phone numbers for users from the Teams admin center.
- We also got service phone numbers for audio conferencing, auto attendants, and call queues.
- We set up calling plans, audio conferencing, cloud call queue, and call auto-attendant.
- We finally assigned a service number to each service. For example, we assigned a dedicated number for audio conferencing.
What is Microsoft Cloud PBX?
First of all, A PBX (Private Branch Exchange) is a company’s private telephone system, used within a company. Cloud PBX is nothing but your phone system in the Cloud. Whereas, Microsoft Cloud PBX is the service from Microsoft which enables call control and PBX capabilities in the Office 365 cloud via Skype for Business Online and Microsoft Teams.
By simply clicking a name on the address book, one can easily place Teams or Skype for Business Online calls to that person. To place and receive calls, Phone System users can use their mobile phones, a headset with a laptop or PC, or one of many IP phones that work with Teams and Skype for Business Online.
- The client has been making, receiving and routing calls, even through computer and smartphone.
- The client has been managing the calls right from Office 365.
- The client has been saving $500+ on business telephony every month.
- Since Microsoft PBX lives in the cloud, the client does not have to worry about repairs and downtime.