Facilitating Client to Expand The Business While not Expanding The Budget For VoIP
Instead of repeating, we address the business problem of every client uniquely with
customized solutions. We leverage every latest technology and bring it within
the financial reach of clients. Our unique and transparent development, delivery,
and maintenance approaches set the business goals of our clients in motion.
You will feel confident about our services after reading the success stories of
our clients who have eliminated the time-consuming manual processes and saved millions.
The client who serves in the Canadian healthcare industry as the Pharmaceutical company approached us back in 2016 with an ambition to streamline their business calling within the budget. They had a very unpuzzled requirement - deploy an affordable, scalable, and centralized VoIP solution that connects their all sites. We met their requirement and they are still paying the same amount for VoIP, even after expanding business from 16 employees to 100+ employees.
Location: Burlington, Ontario, Canada
Objectives & Problem Statements
- A centralized VoIP solution for more than four sites, distributed across Canada.
- A solution should be affordable and support more people if they expand in the future.
- Office hours-based and concerned person-based routing for quick delivery of service.
The Action Plan
- We understood the requirements of the client precisely.
- We sent our team to different sites of the client to collect real data, which is always purposeful to prepare an execution strategy.
- We drafted a floor plan according to the number of users, conventional telephones, IP phones, and required PRI or SIP lines.
- We developed 5 different execution strategies and discussed with the client to mutually select the most suitable one.
- We selected the most suitable strategy. To cut the cost, we decided to deploy 1 PRI line which can enable the user to make 23 calls at the given moment.
- To actualize office hours-based and concerned person-based call routing, we first created an activity diagram to get a better understanding of call routing during office hours, after office hours and holidays.
- Based on this activity diagram, we configured the call queue, voice mails & routing in the VoIP solution and deployed it.
The client has been paying the same amount for a VoIP solution, even after expanding business from 16 people to 100+ people.
The client has been making calls to stakeholders securely.
The client has been manually or even automatically routing the calls from one site to another site and from one user to another user.