Rexall Pharmacy is Adopting Online Pharmacy Model With a Launch of Be Well App. We Can Help You Develop Similar App.
4 months ago
According to the official press release, Rexall Pharmacy has recently rolled out a groundbreaking mobile app named Be Well to adopt the most thriving online pharmacy model.
The Be Well app accommodates Canada’s most rewarding healthcare-focused loyalty program.
The app also eases healthcare and wellness related tasks of users.
If you have an entrepreneurial mindset, you might be wondering why Rexall Pharmacy has launched a mobile app, all of sudden.
To understand the reasons, you first need to know,
Which business and customer requirements Rexall Pharmacy aims to solve with Be Well app?
According to a study carried out by Rexall Canada, 37% of Canadians said that they are finding digital mediums such as mobile apps and web apps easier to get access to healthcare and wellness services.
So, it is clear that Rexall Canada is currently on a mission to meet new expectations of users with a new service delivery method - via the mobile app!
The Rexall President - Nicolas Caprio - stated that 1 of every 3 Canadians delays prescription refills due to the tedious process.
Using the Be Well app, a user can access and manage his prescription without stepping outside of the home - the ultimate convenience!
Customer experience has never been so prioritized in the healthcare industry. Today, all entities put emphasis on personalized customer experience so that users feel well-treated.
The Be Well app analyzes the users’ buying patterns and shows them the personalized offers. In other words, the app is showing only what users are interested in! This practice takes customer experience to the next level.
So, the answer to this question - why a 116 years old, Rexall Pharmacy, launched an app in its 116th year - is,
- To address newly developed customer expectations due to COVID-19
- To provide convenience in medication management
- To offer personalized customer experience
Here is my question to you, do you want to treat your customers the same way Rexall Pharmacy does - with an app?
Great! This one decision can be worth millions of dollars of profit and billions of dollars of customer experience!
Coming back to business,
How we - the healthcare technology specialists - will not make you regret this decision?
Custom mobile app - similar to Be Well app - but not the clone
App cloning is not what we do. We define a unique feature set, workflow and UI.
To give you a basic idea of the ‘custom app’ we are talking about, just sharing how a custom mobile app for your pharmacy will look like and the features it will have.
❖User features your app will have:
- Drug/Product Search: Users can search for drugs and any other product you are selling online also by applying several filters. (The app gets drug info because of the integration with drug directories.)
- Prescription Uploading: Users can scan the prescription and upload it to not search the drug manually and add it in the cart.
- Order Tracking: Users can track the order he has placed.
- Medication Reminder: Users get automatic reminders about medicine.
- Automatic Refills: The app automatically calculates the days a dose lasts and order it if it is about to run out. Manual refilling is also supported.
- Reward Program: Based on the online and offline purchases, the user can earn and redeem points.
- Personalized Offers: The app analyzes a users’ buying pattern and automatically suggests offers that lie under his interest area. This increases sales!
Few other most common features include payment, profile, order history, login and signup.
❖Admin features your app will have:
- Customer Service: All customer queries get stored in one place with status and the name of the customer executive who is handling that query.
- Order Management: Admin can access all orders, status and other important order details.
- Compliance Management: Keep track of compliance that requires to be completed.
- Inventory Management: With just a single click, you can know the available stock of products you are selling. (It gets updated automatically.)
- Shipping Management: Easily manage and operate in-house delivery team and vehicles.
- Analytics: Get crucial data of customers that includes their buying patterns, age, locality, most preferred product, etc. This helps you make strategic business decisions.
If that’s how excited you are, let me take it to the next level by sharing the screenshots of the pharmacy app we’ve recently developed.
Still here? Let me make your visit more valuable by sharing a powerful new pharmacy business strategy.
You must be familiar with the news that Shoppers Drug Mart has recently invested $75 million to Canada's most popular telemedicine platform - Maple.
But do you know why they are partnering? Here is where the powerful business strategy hides.
Telemedicine becomes extremely popular among Canadians.
Thus, all hospitals, clinics and even pharmacies are adopting telemedicine platforms.
With the help of Maple, Shoppers Drug Mart has started offering telemedicine services from its more than 160 stores in British Columbia.
You can follow the same strategy.
And since you are already planning to develop an app for pharmacy, it is a perfect opportunity for you to integrate telemedicine functionality in the same app.
This will provide one-stop healthcare services to users.
We can easily develop a custom app for your pharmacy with built-in telemedicine capabilities.
If you want a telemedicine app separately, you should consider our white-label telemedicine app which costs just under $15000 and we deliver it within a week.