10 Best Alayacare Alternatives to Grow Your Home Health Care Business in 2023
3 weeks ago
Before you invest in any Alaycare alternative, it’s important to select the right solution – that fits your home healthcare business needs.
However, it’s crucial to do it in the first place.
Because there are tons of alternatives available in the market.
Luckily, we’ve done the homework for you!
We’ve created a compiled list of the best Alayacare alternatives and competitors.
You can explore it by – features, pros, cons, and pricing.
Let’s get started!
10 Best Alayacare Alternatives and Competitors in 2023
We have spent almost a week preparing this Alayacare alternatives list.
After going through it, you’ll gain a better idea of home healthcare software.
On top of that, we have also shared a few tips on selecting the best one from this list.
So, keep reading!
1. Our White-Label Home Health Care Software Solution
It is the best Alayacare alternative and we’ll prove it in the next 2 minutes.
First, you can customize the software according to your unique needs.
These needs mainly contains,
- Features and functionality
Means – we’ll deliver a customized product as per your unique needs.
This way, you’ll acquire a solution that is specifically built for you!
Second, we designed its workflow after discussing it with more than 20 owners of home healthcare businesses.
Means, you and your team can easily perform point-of-care and back-office operations with best-in-class clinical experience.
Third and most importantly, it comes up with no-code functionality.
This means you can configure the software workflows, without any coding knowledge!
And following are the real-screen images of it.
(Note: These are not the final images of the solution. This is what we have created recently. And we customize it as per the unique workflow needs of the clients.)
Top features that offer peace of mind!
Let us share a few images of it.
1. Caregivers and client management
2. Client document management with expiry setup reminder
3. Real-time notifications and reminders via SMS and email
4. No-code checklist maker
5. Task management
6. HIPAA-compliant messaging for clients and caregivers
Read our useful resource on: HIPAA compliant texting app
Apart from this, the following are its other features.
- HIPAA authorization tool with eSignature and expiry reminder set up
- Order and contract management
- Client intake forms
- Vendor management
- User permission management
- Product management (for vendors)
- Inventory management
- It is HIPAA-compliant home health care solution.
- It comes up with no-code capabilities.
- A multi-user architecture (means a separate web portal for the internal-external team and vendors)
- Lifetime usage rights
- Unlimited numbers of users can access
- Customization as per your unique needs
- Seamless integration with any other software
The base is already ready. However, it’s not ready to use.
We do customization on the top of the base as per your unique needs.
Whether it is regarding – branding, functionality, feature or workflow – you have full freedom over customization.
Because we aim to deliver experience, not just a product.
And it is only feasible when you have software that perfectly fits your business requirements.
Talking about customization time, well, it’ll not take more than 60 business working days.
The pricing model is what makes our solution the best Alayacare alternative.
Because here, you’ll not be trapped in the monthly or yearly subscription cycle.
You just need to pay a one-time licensing fee.
With that, you’ll get values such as,
- Lifetime usage rights
- An unlimited number of users can use it
- Customize it as much as you want
- We’ll host it on your own server.
Read more about our solution: Home care software
2. Alora Home Health
Alora Home Health is designed to fulfill almost every need of the home health care agency.
It includes – clinical, operational, and financial areas of the ecosystem.
Meaning, it is completely optimized for improving the efficiency of administrative and clinical workflows.
It is suitable for both skilled and non-skilled home healthcare agencies.
That’s the reason, it is one of the most popular Alayacare alternatives in the market.
Top features of Alora Home Health
- Effective patient and caregiver scheduling
- Simplifies billing and invoicing
- Faster claims management
- Mobile access
- Electronic signature
- Efficient care plan and patient record management
- Payroll management
- Easy-to-use compliance management
- Patient and physician portal
- Paperless workflow
- Works on any device
- Faster and efficient billing
- Easy documentation
- High training required
- Complex to understand in the first place
- Low-grade notification and alert system
Its pricing starts from US $295/month which is suitable for a small home healthcare agency.
This Alayacare alternative is a combination of home healthcare software and an EVV (Electronic Visit Verification) solution.
It offers point-of-care and back-office solutions in the USA and 10 other countries.
For example, it allows you to track essential growth metrics, stay compliant, streamline cash flow, and deliver an extraordinary experience to patients and caregivers from onboarding to billing.
Top features of AxisCare
- Automatic invoicing and quicker payments
- Make better decisions with business intelligence
- Mobile app for caregivers
- Portals for both clients and caregivers
- Custom form builder
- Customizable reporting
- EVV solutions
- Track and analyze the hospitalization data
- Medication reminders
- Effective scheduling
- Sufficient onboarding and training program
- Gives you flexibility in customization
- Simple to use
- Made by home health care owners
- Complex to manage authorization
- Forms and chat feature requires improvement
Its prices can vary depending on your needs.
However, as per GetApp (software review site), its pricing starts from US $150/month.
MatrixCare is one of the best Alayacare alternatives and competitors.
Because it is designed by clinicians, for clinicians – to improve the quality of home health care!
Its smart technology is perfectly suitable for home care, hospice, skilled nursing facilities, private duty and palliative care.
The primary focus of MatrixCare is to maximize compliance, enhance the quality of care, improve operational efficiency and simplify the billing process.
Top features of MatrixCare
- Efficient claims management
- Easy activity planning
- Hassle-free record management
- Streamline staff scheduling
- Point of care system
- Finance and compliance management
- It has advanced scheduling technology.
- A high-level data security program
- Powerful back-office tools
- Provides home health-specific content to clients
- No customizable templates
- Complex to learn and use
- Time-consuming documentation process
Its pricing is not revealed by the vendor.
5. Axxess Home Health
Axxess' powerful home health care software is trusted by over 9000+ organizations worldwide.
And that’s why it is one of the top competitors and alternatives to Alayacare.
Its software offers a round-the-clock solution that aims to improve the quality of care and productivity of caregivers.
Top features of Axxess
- Client Case Study
- Intake and Scheduling
- Mobile Solutions
- Electronic Visit Verification
- Quality Assurance
- Claims Management
- Financial Reporting
- Patient-Driven Groupings Model
- Medicare Conditions of Participation
- Revenue cycle management
- Staffing solutions
- Effortless scheduling process
- Comes up with communication notes
- Easy workflow
- Simplifies billing process
- Stressful readmission process
- Poor training and support
- Order management is frustrating
It comes up with a monthly subscription plan + you need to pay for the installation.
However, the pricing is not revealed by the company.
WellSky is a leading home care software and one of the best Alaycare alternatives.
It comes up with both mobile and web-based solutions.
Because of its powerful and secure personal care software – it is trusted by more than 4000 agencies.
Top features of WellSky
- Online intake
- HIPAA compliant messaging
- Document management
- Task management
- Charting solutions
- Claim management
- Financial reporting
- Predictive analytics
- Have user-friendly interface
- Can forward notes
- Save templates on various diagnosis
- Ease of training
- Requires training after the software update
- Poor billing module
- Lack of risk assessment tool
The vendor has not mentioned the pricing.
7. PointClickCare Home Health Care Platform
It is a cloud-based home health software.
PointClickCare helps agencies to improve engagement rates, reduce turnover, stay compliant, and attract and retain the best staff.
Besides, its faster billing and payment module helps in reducing claim rejection.
Top features of PointClickCare
- Secure documentation
- Intake form and management
- Billing and payments
- Medication management
- Customizable dashboard
- Instant Electronic Visit Validation (EVV)
- Revenue cycle management
- Drag and drop option for appointment scheduling
- Configurable calendar
- Helps in staying compliant
- Support streamlined intake process
- No messaging real-time messaging feature
- Add-ons are too expensive
- Software is comparatively slow
The vendor has not revealed the pricing of the software.
CareVoyant is one of the most popular Alaycare alternatives in the market.
Because it is not just limited to one home care service.
But helps in managing multiple lines of solutions from one single place.
For example, private duty nursing, home health, private duty non-medical personal care, outpatient therapy, pediatric home care, and the list goes on and on.
Top features of CareVoyant
- Digital intake
- Care management
- Accounting integration
- Billing and invoicing
- Report generation
- Payroll integration
- Secure communication via chat
- One patient record for all home care services
- Comprehensive revenue cycle management
- Configurable clinical alerts
- Comes up with advanced scheduling
- Helps in managing overtime to reduce burnout
- The software is complex to understand.
- Implementation is difficult
- Requires more training compared to other alternatives on the list
- Expensive for small and medium practices
Its pricing starts from $500/month for the basic plan.
9. Netsmart myUnity
myUnity is the leading home care software in the market.
It is specifically designed for value-based care.
For that, it offers functionalities such as population health management, analytics, electronic referral management, and much more.
Top features of myUnity
- Billing and invoicing
- Business intelligence
- Claim management
- Care plan management
- Clinical quality measurements
- Faster and secure document management
- Payment portal
- Secure messaging via chat
- Patient referral management
Read our detailed guide for: Patient referral management software
- It is centralized and flexible software.
- Offers separate portals
- Offers comprehensive reporting tools
- Allows to create customized reports
- A slower data transfer module
- Modification is complex
- Not intuitive
The vendor has not revealed the pricing.
Carecenta is specifically designed to simplify workflow and financial management.
What makes it the best Alayacare alternative is that – its HIPAA-compliant-based system.
Carecenta has eliminated all the outdated technology and set a new standard to help home care agencies with tech!
Top features of Carecenta
- Customizable dashboard
- Electronic billing
- Payroll providers integration
- Simple and faster onboarding
- Caregiver management
- Patient portal
- Scheduling management
- Human resource management
Read our useful resource on: Patient portal software
- Seamless integration with other software
- Offers both mobile and web-based solutions
- Has cross-platform compatibility
- It is HIPAA compliant home health software
- Secure and private texting
- GPS and cellular visit tracking
- Referral management
- Poor data management module
- The product is complex to use.
- Requires training
- Lack of customization option
Its basic plan starts from $7.99/patient/month.
And this plan supports up to 250 active patients.
So, that’s the end of the list of the best Alaycare alternatives in 2023.
How to Choose the Best Home Health Software?
An ideal software can help you improve all the operations across your home care business.
While at the same time, reducing operational time and cost.
However, finding the best solution is quite hard.
But don’t worry.
We have listed down the 7 steps to select the best Alaycare alternative from the list.
- Identify what you need in the software
- Compare it with all the home care software
- Know how simple it is to integrate it with other software
- Identify whether is it customizable or not
- Put together all these factors and discuss them with your team
- Get a live demo of the software
- Evaluate its performance and select the software
But you can avoid all these steps by getting a free live demo of our HIPAA compliant home health software solution!
It’s clearly the best of all.
Because it offers you complete freedom over – usage, customization and investment.
And yes, peace of mind too!
But Why Us? Well, We Are Health Tech Masterminds!
Based in Ontario, Canada, we plan, design, build, test and deliver robust and scalable health tech solutions that are comfortable in usage but lethal in ROI.
When we say we, we are talking about our 50+ healthcare IT professionals who include healthcare developers, UI/UX designers, business analysts, QA engineers and compliance specialists.
The home care industry is where we have been proactive since our inception in 2014.
During the pandemic, we helped several Canadian LTC homes to ensure continuity of care and keep our seniors safe with the help of cutting-edge technology.
We are always thrilled to work with healthcare startups and healthcare enterprises that have the level of madness we have for the healthcare industry!