How Our Ready-Made White-label Minor Ailment Prescribing Software Can Help You Save 70% Time & Cost on Prescribing? [Get Free Demo]
1 month ago
We have a ready-made white-label solution to minor ailments prescribing software for pharmacists.
And in this blog, we have shared everything about it.
From how it can help your pharmacy to,
- Generate more revenue
- Streamline internal workflows
- Save operational time and cost
- Delight customers/patients
But before jumping into that, let us share some good news first.
Local pharmacies in Ontario are now a one-stop solution for 13 minor ailments!
Minister of Health Sylvia Jones confirmed the news Wednesday on Twitter.
Spread the word! Starting Jan. 1, Ontarians will be able to visit pharmacies across the province to receive treatment for common ailments at no cost.— Sylvia Jones (@SylviaJonesMPP) December 28, 2022
Expanding the ability of pharmacists to provide care is one way we’re making it more convenient to access care in the community. pic.twitter.com/0LbtdfkFBY
These 13 minor ailments include,
- Fever Cold sores
- Oral thrush
- Pink eye
- Acid reflux
- Menstrual Cramps
- Insect bites
- Tick bites
This program is a big relief for patients
Because they won’t need to wait months for getting doctor appointments.
They can easily get prescriptions for minor ailments over the counter at local pharmacies.
Or may order a prescription online by confirming the eligibility.
Besides, it is a free-of-cost service for patients having health cards.
How pharmacies can turn this program into a new revenue door?
These 13 minor ailments are easily diagnosable.
What it requires is – a sufficient amount of awareness and self-care from patients.
And pharmacies can take big advantage of it. But how?
Well, patients are now preferring online solutions for many healthcare services.
Similarly, it is more likely that patients will also prefer online minor ailments prescribing solutions in Ontario.
Because it offers them more convenience by eliminating the waiting time at pharmacy stores.
And with the adoption of a digital health platform, pharmacies can attract those patients.
At the same time – streamlining the internal workflows.
One such kind of digital health solution is – our minor ailments prescribing software!
What is our minor ailments prescribing software?
Our ready-made minor ailments software simply helps you focus on what’s important.
Rather say – it eliminates manual workflows like paperwork and phone calls.
Besides, it is a web-based solution.
Meaning, it allows you to get online inquiries for minor ailments prescribing in Ontario.
And this adds an extra layer of revenue stream.
Because of that reason, our web app is in high demand at this moment.
To get a more clear sense of it, the following are the real screen images of it.
How does our minor ailments software work?
For a better understanding, let's divide it into two segments.
The complete workflow for the patient.
1. The patient signs up/logs in to the minor ailments prescribing web app.
2. Patient fills out a form to prove eligibility to get prescribed for minor ailments.
3. He provides a health card
4. The patient gets a notification when the prescription request is accepted.
The complete workflow for the minor ailments pharmacist.
1. The pharmacist logs in to the minor ailments prescribing software.
2. From his dashboard, the pharmacist can view all prescribing requests made by patients.
3. The pharmacist can either accept or decline the service request.
4. The pharmacist processes the request based on the guidelines.
5. If the condition is too complex, minor ailments pharmacists can also refer it to a doctor or ERs department.
How our minor ailments platform helps you free from tedious tasks?
No doubt, this new law adds an extra revenue stream for pharmacies.
But at the same time – it increases the work burden for them.
Because they now have to deal with patients' diagnoses and medication needs.
But with our ready-made solution, there is nothing to worry about.
It not just helps in minor ailments prescribing but also streamlines pharmacy workflows.
1. Automated documentation that saves almost 50% of time
2. End-to-end workflow documentation to ensure the right information is stored
3. Online patient intake and consent forms so that you can avoid tedious phone calls
4. Automated reminders via SMS and email
Its features simply allow you to perform timely and intelligent care for minor ailments prescribing
We understand the complexity of pharmacy workflows.
And your patients' demands too.
Thus, we have included some extraordinary features in our minor ailments software.
It simply helps you get a complete view of your pharmacy operations.
At the same time – helps your patients keep engaged with the care!
- Manage patients
- Online patient intake and consent form
- Appointment management
- Automated reminders
- Appointment schedule management
- Manage patients' waiting list
- Set the availability of the platform
- Send prescription and sick notes via SMS and email
- Patient referral management
- Real-time communication with patients via chat
- Seamless integration with Kroll
The benefits of having our minor ailments prescribing software
Our ready-made minor ailments software is built with the most robust technologies
Executing the right technology is crucial, especially in the healthcare sector.
However, it is not challenging for us.
Because we have been performing health tech solutions for the past 8+ years.
The following is the tech stack it is built on.
How do we reduce time-to-market so that you can get the maximum benefits?
We have a ready-made solution.
You can put it into the work right away.
But if you have unique workflow requirements, we can also customize it.
And it’ll not take weeks to perform it.
Because we just need to do code (according to your needs) on top of the ready-made base.
And for that, we have an in-house development team.
This way – you’ll get the product (that is built for you) in just a few days.