Telemedicine for Dietitians: Get Live Demo of our HIPAA/PHIPA/PIPEDA Compliant Telehealth App
1 month ago
In recent years, people are more concerned about their health like never before.
Besides, people are now preferring virtual visits over in-person.
And here lies the business opportunity of telemedicine for dietitians!
If you are looking for the same, this blog is a great help to seize this business opportunity.
We have shared everything you need to know about it.
But before jumping into that, let us share a few things about our ready-to-use telemedicine app for dietitians along with links to its live demo.
A quick overview of our telemedicine for dietitians
We recently launched a white-label telehealth app.
And in just a few months of the launch, it was acquired by more than 50 Ontario-based dietitians.
But what is so special about our platform?
Well, there is no end to it.
But the most special one is – you can customize it according to your unique needs (whether it's business, technical or compliance!)
Moreover, we have created both mobile and web-based versions of it.
You can acquire either one or both – as per your need.
To understand it more better, the following are the real-screen images of our telemedicine app for dietitians.
A sneak peek into our telemedicine web app for dietitians
(Please note: These are the screenshots of our generic version of the app (telemedicine for all doctors). Because the only difference in telehealth for dietitians is in icon or label names.
1. Super admin overview
- Username: email@example.com
- Password: Admin@123
- OTP (2-factor authorization code): 123456
2. Dietitian overview
3. Patient overview
(For patient and dietitian portals, username and password are auto-filled.)
Now, take a look at a mobile version of our telemedicine for dietitians
We recently integrated it with an IoT (to let dietitian access patients’ health data in real-time)
Data is important.
Especially when it comes to diet and overall wellness.
Because it gives valuable insights that help in making more better decisions.
Right now, the adoption of IoT or wearable devices (such as smartwatches) is increasing rapidly.
Such devices give crucial information about health such as – pulse rate, oxygen level, physical activity, sleep quality, water intake, nutrition intake and the list goes on and on.
This information helps dietitians in preparing better plans regarding their clients' diet, nutrition and overall wellness.
And with the integration of such technology with the telemedicine app – adds more value to the care approach.
Because it allows you to get real-time visibility over your clients' health.
And that’s the reason, we have recently integrated our telemedicine for dietitians with IoT devices.
Following are some screenshots of it.
Now, what exactly is telemedicine for dietitians?
It is nothing but the remote delivery of dietitian services using telecommunication technologies such as voice calls and video calls.
In order to provide dietitian services online, the dietitian and his customer or patient both need to have important telehealth resources.
For example, an uninterrupted internet connection, telehealth app/software and mobile or computer devices such as a tablet, smartphone, computer or laptop.
Why should you not use third-party free video calling tools to provide online dietitian services?
You must have a question that why I should acquire a dedicated telemedicine dietitian app when there are many third-party free video calling apps available.
But there are so many factors that indicate avoiding free video calling tools is better for you and your customers as well.
|Dedicated Telemedicine for Dietitians App||Third-Party Free Video Calling Apps|
|Usability||It is equipped with dedicated features that enable dietitians to provide in-house experience.||It is a general-purpose app. Thus, it lacks dedicated features for dietitians.|
|Security or Compliance||It is HIPAA/PHIPA compliant.||Not all free video calling apps are HIPAA/PHIPA compliant.|
|Workflows||Such apps automate operations and streamline workflows.||The only use of such apps is calling!|
|Customer/Patient Experience||It provides remarkable user experience as it is designed dedicatedly for patients or users looking for online dietitian services.||Patients or users looking for online dietitian services find it difficult to have a nice user experience from a general-purpose calling app.|
|Cost||Our dedicated telehealth for dietitians app costs 60% to 80% less compared to the custom solution. And it lets you derive many financial benefits in terms of productivity, nice user experience and reduced errors.||These apps are free or charge a nominal monthly fee. However, using such unsecured apps for healthcare practice can make you liable for the hefty fine from the government.|
Who can use our telemedicine app for online dietitian services and how?
Our ready-to-use telehealth platform is built by – healthcare-specific developers.
That’s the reason, it is suitable for any online dietitian services.
1. Nutrition clinic
Nutrition clinics can provide online dietitian services using telehealth for dietitians to enhance customer delight, attract new customers, and reduce staff burden.
2. Individual dietitians
Individual dietitians can provide online dietitian services to offer remote, rapid and personalized counselling.
Entrepreneurs can acquire our telemedicine app and can earn money by allowing individual dietitians to provide online dietitian services.
Explore more about our white-label telemedicine app.
Why is our white-label telemedicine app for dietitians the game-changer?
Our telehealth for dietitians is useful in endless ways.
The following are some of them.
- Using our telehealth app, dietitians can provide rapid and remote counselling to patients or customers and treat more patients in a given time.
- Dietitians can keep track of patients very easily. They can even store and access crucial patient data very securely and effortlessly.
- With an easy reach to patient data, dietitians can offer personalized counselling.
- Using a telehealth app, dietitians can streamline workflows and reduce manual work which ultimately reduces the number of errors and increases productivity.
- Users can get instant access to registered dietitians from the comfort of their homes.
- Users can easily track or monitor their diet plans.
- Users can avoid direct contact with dietitians.
- Users can get access to registered dietitians very affordably.
Explore our other useful resources on telemedicine app:
- Telemedicine for vets
- Telemedicine for psychiatrists
- Telemedicine for physiotherapists
- Telemedicine for dentists
- Telemedicine for optometrists
- Telemedicine for acute care
- Telemedicine for gynecologists
- Telemedicine for startups
- Telemedicine for cardiologists
- Telemedicine for dermatologists
What if you want to build a custom telemedicine app for online dietitian solutions?
Based in Ontario, we are a healthcare-specific IT company.
In our 8+ years of journey, we have performed health tech solutions for more than 250 healthcare startups, hospitals, clinics, organizations and individual practitioners.
That’s the reason, we have a proven mastership in – diet and nutrition app development.
And here is how we can help you with your unique requirements
How can we help nutrition clinics?
We help you,
- To develop your own telemedicine app
- To install and maintain telehealth hardware devices
- To set up the wired or wireless network
- To meet HIPAA/PHIPA/PIPEDA regulations
How can we help individual dietitians?
We help you,
- To develop your own dietitian telehealth app
- To configure & deploy other dietitian telehealth app/tool at your clinic
- To install and maintain telehealth hardware devices
- To set up a wired & wireless network
How can we help entrepreneurs?
We help you,
- To analyze the market and prepare a roadmap
- To develop an MVP version of the dietitian app
- To develop a full-fledged dietitian app
- To build a strong user base
- To meet healthcare compliance
Want more insights about our custom approach?
Explore our complete guide on healthcare app development.
How can you make money out of the telemedicine app for dietitians?
If you develop and deploy a telehealth app for dietitians at your clinic, its operational benefits let you derive financial benefits in terms of productivity, nice user experience and reduced errors.
But if you develop a telemedicine app for dietitians and make it available publicly, you can make money in many direct ways.
- Pay per consultation
- Yearly or monthly subscription
- Family care plan